What is an R2 Certification?
R2 certification is a certification that companies can obtain in order to meet standards set by “Sustainable Electronics” the nonprofit that houses the R2 standard. R2 Technical Advisory Committee. The standard in place is meant to promote responsible recycling within the electronics recycling industry.
- Having an EHSMS Environmental, Health, and Safety Management System that includes certifications for R2, ISO 14001, and OHSA 18001
- Being R2 certified requires us to track all assets until their final resting place. We are not allowed to use landfill, 3rd world countries, or dispose of any electronic piece that does not conform to US, State, and City guidelines.
- Data destruction is a big concern and the R2 Standard requires us to abide by N.I.S.T. guidelines
- The 3 R’s: Reduce, reuse, recycle
- The practice of efficient energy recovery from recycled products
Why Should You Care if We Are R2 Certified?
Being R2 certified generally benefits every client who puts their trust in us, and the overall environment where our office is located. When you work with RetirePC for your asset disposition, you are working with a company that:
- Minimizes environmental and health risks of recycling
- Complies with local, national, and international environmental laws
- Minimizes the liability of creating further e-waste in the environment
- Is ready to help you unload large amounts of electronics and protects your valuable data
Trust Our Certification and Professionalism for Efficient Electronic Recycling
If your business or school district has mass amounts of electronics that need to be recycled, put your product in the hands of RetirePC. We are a Dallas-based electronics recycling company that specializes in efficient data destruction and the preservation of the environment through our services.